MyCalls Call Recording
Simple, secure call recording, advanced call analytics
“Stop/Start recording for security compliancy with credit card payments over the phone”
Call recording is essential for any organisation. It provides undisputable facts about every call that can be used to resolve disputes quickly and effectively, to improve customer service, to review and refine call handling performance or simply because it is a legal requirement.
- Secure Access – Recording, playback & storage are totally secure with rapid call identification
- Take credit card payments – Stop/Start recording for security compliancy with credit card payments over the phone
- Intuitive Search – Makes calls quick and easy to locate
- Detailed Call Analysis – Advanced controls help pinpoint key details quickly and accurately
- Easy Export – Flexible export options make recordings quick and easy to incorporate into different media
7 Reasons why your company needs MyCalls Call Recorder
|1: Improve your sales
2: Improve your customer service levels
3: Instant evidence, legality & proof
4: Compliancy & credit card payments
5: Painless dispute resolution
6: Reduce faults & errors
7: More features than just a call recorder…
Recording rules and secure encryption satisfy current rules on safe storage of customer information, including PCI DSS standards. Access authority levels can be set to suit organisational needs, backed by a comprehensive audit trail that logs all access to recordings.
Quick Search & Export
Recorded calls are quick and easy to locate, using different criteria, for example telephone number, extension, date, etc. Notes can also be added to the call details and searches made using specific key words. All calls that match the search criteria are presented in a dedicated playback list. Recordings can be exported singly or in bulk as WMA or WAV files.
Sound clips can also be extracted and exported from long or confidential calls. Encrypted calls are saved to the database automatically and are easily archived to disc or other storage devices.
Call playback controls follow a familiar format with play, pause and fast forward/ rewind. However, for detailed analysis the player has some special features including playback speed control; looping; stereo waveforms; call markers and mark-up notes.